Openet Technologies Spa based in Matera, Via delle Fiere s.n.c. Zone PAIP II 75100 Matera is the Data Controller of personal data collected on this site pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) This Privacy Notice is updated as of 25/05/2018
Personal Data and Navigation Data
In accordance with the commitment and care that Openet Technologies Spa devotes to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
In order to offer you the services provided on its websites, Openet Technologies Spa as Data Controller must process some personal data necessary for the provision of services.
This data may be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you.
Openet may process the following categories of personal data of users:
- technical navigation data relating to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, the characteristics of the browser and access times;
- navigation data for profiling provided indirectly through the use of the service and obtained and analyzed with the prior consent of the user;
- common identifying data provided by the user (eg name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) for the use of the products and services;
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The data and cookies received by you will be processed by Openet Technologies Spa exclusively with procedures and procedures necessary to provide you with the services requested and for the additional purposes for which you have given your consent.
Only with your express consent will the data be used to perform statistical analysis, market research, promotional activities via social media and sending commercial information on the products and promotional initiatives of Openet. (Purpose of direct marketing)
Always with your consent, the data may be used for profiling purposes, automatically collected, gathering information on the browsing you do during access and use of the services and, through statistical correlation algorithms, link them to the same information from other users. to identify common traits and group similar ones within interest classes. By assigning your browser to a class of interest, our systems will then be able to offer you content that is closer to your tastes and will present advertising contributions that best meet your needs and better target advertisers’ interests by reducing the level disturbance to fruition.
On the date you read this Notice, Openet Technologies Spa uses profiling data to aggregate marketing profiles, to manage the relationship with advertising investors and improve campaigns, to infer patterns of use of our products and services and to support the business directions in the development of digital strategies (profiling purposes)
Finally, with your explicit consent, your data may be provided to other companies operating in the publishing, financial, automobile insurance, energy, consumer goods, humanitarian and charitable organizations which may contact you as holders of autonomous initiatives – the updated list is at your disposal and can be requested from the Data Processor at the address below – for statistical analysis, market surveys and sending of commercial information on products and promotional initiatives. (Marketing purposes by third parties).
Communications for market surveys or commercial information on products and promotional initiatives can be made by mailing, e-mail, telemarketing, text messages, mms.
We inform you that some activities could be implemented through suppliers, specifically appointed Data Processors, even residents outside the European Union.
The legal bases of the purposes described above are the execution of your request as an interested party and the consents expressed by you.
3. DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS THAT ACCESS THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, Data Processors of Openet Technologies Spa for technical or organizational tasks instrumental to the provision of services.
Access to data is also allowed to categories of representatives of Openet Technologies Spa involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
This is without prejudice to the right of communication to third parties if you have given your specific and optional consent.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Openet Technologies Spa within the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific EU decisions. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on appropriate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Rules; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, so-called. Corporate binding rules.
5. DURATION OF THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Openet Technologies Spa in accordance with the Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR will process the data you provide for the entire duration of execution of the services requested and keep them for the next 12 months for the purpose of completing the administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations.
If you have authorized the treatment of profiling, the anonymous data from time to time observed, will be deleted after 12 months from the start of treatment.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTYOpenet Technologies Spa guarantees that you can exercise your rights under Art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular you have the right:
– to know if the Owner holds and / or processes personal data relating to you and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access),
– the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
– the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Delete, 17);
– to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Rules (Article 18 Right to limit the processing);
– to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability);
– to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to object)
– to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent)
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by communication to the Data Controller / Data Protection Officer whose addresses are indicated in the appropriate section of this statement.
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted at the address [email protected] or through the website http://www.gpdp.it.
7. PRIVACY MANAGER
Openet Technologies has identified and appointed, pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR, the data controller responsible for handling the requests concerning the privacy of its users and customers.
To exercise the rights granted to you, you can contact the following addresses:
– Openet Technologies Spa – via delle Fiere snc – via dell’Industria snc PAIP II area 75100 Matera
– or by sending an email to the address: [email protected]
8. LAST UPDATE
This Privacy Notice is updated as of 25/05/2018